The Derby is active and ready for your submissions and voting.
Derby #651: The Wide Outside
It’s a great, big, incredible world out there. The only thing it’s missing is more shirts about being outside in it! So this week’s derby will celebrate outside-ness of ALL kinds. Except Cream Tees. Those should stay locked safely in the basement.
Hey you... EMAIL US YOUR ART FILE PLEASE! !!! OR YOUR SUBMISSION WILL NOT RUN !!!
And in case that wasn't clear, email us your art file right after you submit your entry! $$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!! email@example.com
This Derby ends NEXT THURSDAY at noon. The 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place designs will be featured Friday - Sunday. Select designs will also be included in a sale that starts after the Weekend of Winners.
Next week's Derby preview: Women - Who run the world? Who’s persuasion can build a nation? That’s right. WOMEN. It’s been an important year for women, and with Mother’s Day just around the corner, it seemed like a good time to celebrate all the women in our lives and in the world who make it better, with some positive, classy designs. No cream tees. Cream tees are for mansplainers.
Fog of War (In no particular order)
Click "I'd Want One" next to any designs that catch your fancy. You can vote for as many different designs as you like, but only once per design. If you don't see the "I'd Want One" buttons next to the designs you're not logged in. Go log in if you want to vote.
Double Derby Schedule
- Monday at noon: Main Derby theme is announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Thursday at noon: Main Derby submissions and voting closes
- Thursday at 12:01pm: Mini-Derby theme announced and opens for submissions and voting
- Friday at 12:01am: 1st place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Saturday at 12:01am: 2nd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- Sunday at 12:01am: 3rd place for sale on Shirt.Woot
- following Monday at 12:01am: Honorable Mentions Plus Sale launches
Top voted entries over the last 3 hours (excluding entries in the Fog)